Can’t find the new Nintendo Classic Mini in stores?
Don’t want to pay the ridiculous prices in the secondary market?
Why not make your own retro gaming console on the Raspberry Pi mini computer! This is done with the Retropie distribution and loading NES and/or SNES game roms onto the pi computer. I used the Raspberry Pi 3 because it is newest, includes wi-fi and bluetooth. You could make on cheaper if you wanted to.
Here’s the Raspberry Pi kit that I used:
Here are some How-To Videos:
This project was pretty cool. This retro gaming system cost me less than what the Classic Nintendo Mini retails in stores. And you are able to add more games and include other cool packages like KODI. Give it a try! Make your own Nintendo Entertainment System, with KODI!
OikoEco on Instagram:
OikoEco on Facebook:
More cool OikoEco Adventures!
* Hidden GoPro Camera #4: Tearin’ It Up at Chuck E. Cheese!
* More Secret Life of Pets Wins at the Claw Machine!
* Winning All The Plants VS Zombies Plush From the Claw Machine! Insane Wins!
* Winning a TON of TICKETS at Chuck E Cheese!
* Kids Winning Over 1,000 Tickets at Dave & Buster’s!
* Insane Jackpots – Winning Tickets at Chuck E Cheese!
* How to Win a Bunch of Tickets from Chuck E Cheese!
* A MILLION Tickets from one Chuck E. Cheese Game:
* Dave and Buster’s Big Bass Wheel Jackpot as it happens!
* 25 Token Challenge at Chuck E Cheese! How Many Tickets?
* Winning a Massive Jackpot at Dave & Busters: